TC2600 Texture Cure
The RexCon TC2600 Texture Cure offers stability, performance, and maneuverability. This rugged frame has 10 ft. long tracks and is powered by a 80 HP Cummins diesel.
Hydrostatic drive with integral brakes allows ease of loading and working in difficult areas. A walkway traverses the entire width of the machine and is positioned over the cure/spray bar to allow access at any point.
The TC2600 has both longitudinal and transversal tining capabilities.
TC2600 Cure Texture Features:
- Longitudinal and transversal tining capabilities.
- Smooth, hydrostatic drive up to 160 fpm in both directions.
- Power crown adjustment handles off-center crowns. Tining rack is also adjustable for parabolic and circular crowns.
- Four corner tining rack control for exact depth contact even on grade slopes.
- Texturing broom spacing can be changed in minutes.
- User friendly console for quick, easy operation.
- Excellent operating visibility and accessibility.
- Fold up ladders at each end of platform. Walkway transverses entire machine (positioned over cure/spray bar).
TC2600 Cure Texture Specifications:
- 4B3.9 Cummins water-cooled diesel engine developing 80 HP
- 10 ft. long track system with 12 in. wide grouser pads. Powered by hydrostatic torque hub drive system with integral brakes for ease of loading and working in steep grade situations.
- Four hydraulically powered grade legs with 24 in. vertical adjustment (machine is capable of curing and tining slabs up to 24 in. depth)
- Texture rack, adjustable in width from 12 ft. to 26 ft. (includes 10 ft. wide tining broom), with optional extensions to 30 ft.
- Spray bar system, adjustable to any slab from 12 ft. to 26 ft. (includes no-drip nozzles placed every 12 in., coat thickness determined by machine speed)
- 300 gallon cure tank
- 4-corner auto-control system (Saur Sunstrand electric sensors)
- Forward and reverse auto-steer (separate sensors for each function)
- Weight – 14,000 lbs. at 26 ft. curing width
- Burlap bag and Visqueen roller optional. (moved from options)
For more information on the TC2600 texture Cure, contact your RexCon sales support staff.
2841 Whiting Road
Burlington, WI 53105