T&C Slip Form Paver Features:
- Machine Elevation System – hydraulic grade cylinders support all four corner posts and are controlled by hydraulic sensors.
- Auto steering is controlled by Sunstrand precise steering sensor.
- Telescoping Auger Strike-Off Assembly – allows both units to widen simultaneously for rapid width changes. The auger is split down to 12 ft. (3.7m) and each side is individually controlled.
- Electrically controlled tamper bar. No more cable. The tamper bar has a tucking action which prevents tear and provides more grout for a smooth closed surface.
- Positive “No-Drift” Crown – A jack screw operates the crown by pressing against the heavy duty arm.
- Hydraulically operated edge wings quickly and easily adjusted to maintain straight edge.
- Machine lift cylinders provide self-loading of the main paver unit.
T&C Slip Form Paver Specifications:
- Caterpillar C9 diesel, water cooled, 325 HP (12 volt 115 amp alternator)
- Two quick detach track systems 18 ft. 6 in. long, coupled to torque hub drives and two-speed motors
- 18 vibrators (provided with 24 bank control)
- Spreader system with 20 in. diameter speed controlled auger
- Vibration mount bar hydraulically controlled
- Speed-controlled tamper bar
- Finish pan system with power crown
- Two hydraulically controlled over-build edge pans
- Two containment noses for front of side-forms
- Two side-forms, hydraulically controlled, for up, down, in and out
- Four hydraulic grade sensors for four-corner grade control
- Forward and reverse, auto-steer system
- Telescopic walkway
- Power widening screw jack system
- Four hydraulically controlled load legs with pedestals
T&C Slip Form Paver Options:
- Additional vibrators / Smart vibrator system
- Female keyway inserter for punching material
- Curb molds
- Center dowel bar inserter (includes timing wheel)
- Power wash system with 220 gallon reservoir
- Curb mold per customer
- Extension kit to 34 ft. (includes 6 vibrators)
- Weight – approx. 60,000 lbs.
For more information on the Town & Country Slip Form Paver, contact your RexCon sales support staff.
2841 Whiting Road
Burlington, WI 53105