The RexCon Town & Country Placer/Spreader is variable in width from 12 to 25 ft. with wider options available. Designed for fast moves in urban settings, the T&C Placer/Spreader is hydraulically self loading and easy to transport. The 60 in. wide hinged belt allows truck passage on narrow haul roads.
T&C Placer/Spreader Features:
- Working widths of 12 ft. to 25 ft., with wider options.
- Telescoping auger strike-off.
- Designed for fast moves, hydraulically self-loading and easy to transport.
- Hinged belt allows truck passage on narrow haul roads.
- Excellent for placing low slump concrete.
T&C Placer/Spreader Specifications:
- Caterpillar 3126B 6 cylinder, water cooled, turbo charged diesel, 250 HP
- Two quick detach track systems coupled to torque hub drives
- Two side-forms with hydraulic control for in and out and up and down
- Spreader system with 20 in. diameter, speed controlled auger system
- 60 in. wide foldable belt system with 11 ft. horizontal loading section, and variable operable speed 0 to 500 fpm
- Four load legs with pedestals for loading
- Power, widening main frame
- Pusher brace
T&C Placer/Spreader Options:
- Extension package to 33 ft. wide
- 60 in. wide foldable belt system with 14 ft. horizontal loading
- High pivot kit
- Hydraulic machine elevation
- Power washer system
For more information on the Town & Country Placer/Spreader, contact your RexCon sales support staff.
2841 Whiting Road
Burlington, WI 53105