Due to strong demand for RexCon’s products and services, RexCon is looking for honest and dependable employees to join our team. See below for current position openings.
For more information, interested applicants should send a Cover Letter / Resume to EMPLOYMENT@REXCON.COM or use the form on the right.
Please, no recruiters
RexCon offers a wide range of attractive benefits. You will be eligible for group health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, health reimbursement account, vacation, and paid holidays. Eligible employees will receive general information and enrollment forms for all available plans.
Submit Your Resume
We are actively recruiting the following position(s):
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer site; use electrical/mechanical skills to set up, install, start up, or repair equipment
- Test RexCon’s equipment and controls to ensure that they meet specifications and the needs of our customers
- Train customers on the operation of RexCon equipment and control systems
- Assist customers in troubleshooting any equipment or control problems
- After each site visit, log all expenses and write report
- Possible international travel
Education and Experience:
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings
- Familiar with computers and Microsoft Software
- Basic welding and torching skills
- Understands AC & DC power sources and related components
- Able to measure all levels of voltage as well as current
Currently hiring for 1st and 2nd shift mechanical assemblers. Previous mechanical assembly experience required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble machines used in the heavy construction industry using hand and power tools
- Oprates overhead cranes, forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Weld, grind, and use pneumatic power tools
- Analyze engineering drawings and build to print
- Hitch rig, roll, flip and move large equipment
- Load trucks for shipping
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Frequently required to lift from a ladder or platform
- Required to stand 90% of the time
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites
- Work directly with the shop and other engineers to design and develop working drawings using Solidworks and AutoCAD Software.
- Create Engineering Change Notices (ECN) for existing drawings and updating BOM’s.
- Design parts based on written and verbal descriptions from customer and design engineers.
- Work closely with all departments in the plant to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information and are error free.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to read, interpret, and use customer-supplied documentation.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and capable of self-checking for completeness and accuracy of work produced.
- Experience with (2D) Auto CAD and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and able to contribute in design reviews.
- Able to work well with others and take direction.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 2- 4 years’ experience is a plus.
- Any experience in drawing/designing is a plus.
Outside Parts Sales Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit job sites to generate leads and develop relationships with our customers
- Work with Sales and Service to identify new opportunities for growth in sales
- Follow up on existing orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Enter orders generated in the field and coordinate delivery with factory
- High school diploma required
- Prior sales experience and a knowledge of the concrete business is required
- Previous service experience in the industry is a plus
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Ability to interpret drawings and blue prints