Due to strong demand for RexCon’s products and services, RexCon is looking for honest and dependable employees to join our team. See below for current position openings.
For more information, interested applicants should send a Cover Letter / Resume to EMPLOYMENT@REXCON.COM or use the form on the right.
Please, no recruiters
RexCon offers a wide range of attractive benefits. You will be eligible for group health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, health reimbursement account, vacation, and paid holidays. Eligible employees will receive general information and enrollment forms for all available plans.
Submit Your Resume
We are actively recruiting the following position(s):
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer site; use electrical/mechanical skills to set up, install, start up, or repair equipment
- Test RexCon’s equipment and controls to ensure that they meet specifications and the needs of our customers
- Train customers on the operation of RexCon equipment and control systems
- Assist customers in troubleshooting any equipment or control problems
- After each site visit, log all expenses and write report
- Possible international travel
Education and Experience:
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings
- Familiar with computers and Microsoft Software
- Basic welding and torching skills
- Understands AC & DC power sources and related components
- Able to measure all levels of voltage as well as current
Currently hiring for 1st and 2nd shift assemblers. Previous assembly experience required.
- Assemble machines used in the heavy construction industry using hand and power tools.
- Operates overhead cranes, forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Weld, grind, and use pneumatic power tools.
- Analyze engineering drawings and build to print.
- Hitch rig, roll, flip and move large equipment.
- Load trucks for shipping
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Frequently required to lift from a ladder or platform.
- Required to stand 90% of the time.
- Attention to detail.
- Mechanical aptitude.